Permissions and Copyright Information
Requests to reproduce material from The Milbank Quarterly are handled through the Rightslink online service.
Simply follow the steps below to obtain permission via the Rightslink system:
- Locate the Quarterly article you wish to reproduce on Wiley Online Library (http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1468-0009).
- Navigate to the abstract page.
- Click on the "Request Permissions" link, below and to the right of the journal image.
- Follow the online instructions and select your requirements from the drop down options and click on "quick price" to get a quote.
- Create a Rightslink account to complete your transaction (and pay, where applicable).
- Read and accept the Terms & Conditions and download your license.
- For further information and to view a Rightslink demo please visit www.wiley.com and select Rights & Permissions.
If you wish to reuse your own article in a new publication of which you are the author, co-author, editor, or co-editor, permission is not required. Please be sure to include full citation information and the following copyright notice: "© [year] The Milbank Memorial Fund."
Teaching institutions with a current paid subscription to the journal may make multiple copies for teaching purposes without charge, provided such copies are not resold. In all other cases, permission should be obtained from a reproduction rights organization (see below) or directly from Rightslink.
Copyright Licensing Agency
Institutions based in the UK with a valid photocopying and/or digital license with the Copyright Licensing Agency may copy excerpts from The Milbank Quarterly under the terms of their license. For further information go to CLA.
Copyright Clearance Center
Institutions based in the United States with a valid photocopying and/or digital license with the Copyright Clearance Center may copy excerpts from The Milbank Quarterly under the terms of their license; please go to CCC.
Other Territories: Please contact your local reproduction rights organization.
For further information please visit www.wiley.com and select Rights & Permissions.